A unique offering among our single origin coffees, this is an old favourite and one of the coffees we had in our shop when we first opened.
- Coffee: BSCA Espresso Blend Number 1
- Farm: BSCA member farms
- Altitude: 900 – 1,050 metres above sea level
- Owner: Various – BSCA member farms
- City: n/a
- Region: Bahia, Cerrado, Mogiana and Sul de Minas
- Varietals: Red Catuaí, Yellow Catuaí, Acaiá
- Processing: Pulped natural, natural and fully washed
A great variety of coffees are produced by members of the Brazil Specialty Coffee Association (BSCA). Apart from offering estate coffees and varietals they also created this blend.
The BSCA Espresso Number 1 Blend is made with some of the finest naturals, pulped naturals and fully washed coffees produced in the Bahia, Cerrado, Mogiana and Sul de Minas regions of Brazil, carefully mixed to enhance body, aroma and natural sweetness.
This is a smooth, velvety, very well balanced coffee with hints of sweet milk chocolate and nuts, sugar browning sweetness and soft acidity. It has always been a hit with those who like slightly “stronger” coffee.
Roast style: medium dark
If you would like to try this coffee, visit our shop or buy online (Astrora Coffee webshop).