As a weekend of warm summery weather is approaching we thought we might gather suitable (tried-and-tested) coffee recipes in one place and share them with you. There will be coffee hot and cold, some baking, and some ice-cream making, enough to keep you caffeinated over the next couple of days……..or next few weeks. These are so good they’re worth making over and over again.
- Iced coffee, brewed using either cold or hot method. We especially like the cold method, as it is so very simple and gives tasty results.
- If Aeropress is your thing, try CoffeeGeek’s recipe for iced coffee.
- Or try using your Moka pot instead, add a pinch of cinammon and some chocolate syrup too and create an iced mocha.
- Chill things a bit further and try making coffee granita, a refresing coffee treat perfect for steamy hot days.
- Try making an affogato, for a heavenly combination of coffee and ice-cream.
- For all lovers of ice-cream and coffee, this is a perfect no-churn coffee ice-cream recipe. Sarah suggests adding cacao nibs but we added some ground coffee instead, for a little extra coffee flavour and a bit of a bite. A very simple way of making great ice-cream, no machine required.
- Or make some coffee pudding, a coffee dessert in a cup that gives you a tasty mix of coffee and coconut.
- Or, if you’re in a mood for baking and cake making, try this cappuccino cake. You can bake your own sponge base or keep it nice and easy and use crushed shortbread or other biscuits, as you would when making a cheesecake.
- You could also bake Dan Lepard’s coffee and ricotta marble cake.
- Or try pistachio and coffee cake – another delicious combination.
Have you got any coffee-related recipes you would like to share?